"$uper" frugal living. "$aving" money...one idea at a time.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zaycon Foods--told you it was coming soon

Zaycon Foods Fall Event 2011


Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
ONLY $1.49 lb
Yep...serious....no lie.
Isn't that a fantastic price?


Well...the time has come for Zaycon Foods Fall Chicken Event (I love this stuff).


Zaycon Foods in an ever expanding company offering quality, affordable, and FRESH products to it's customers.  This fall they have grown and are now offering delivery events in ALL 48 states (including 21 new locations here in good ol' WA).  This is a HUGE leap from where they were a year ago when I first started buying goods from them.  HUGE!  It's because people like it... it's just that darn good.


Find out when and were the next event is being held "at a location near you" by clicking here


FOR US WASHITONIANS 
(yep, I like to make up words) 
THE TIME IS NOW!


 Orders are now being taken Today, Tuesday Sept. 27th
through
Saturday, October 1st at midnight OR UNTIL SOLD OUT!


So don't wait to order.


Here's how it works:
1. Follow this link over to Zaycon Foods website.  
2.  Register for a free account. 
3.  Find an event near you.  
4.  Order your chicken already! 
(If you do decide to order, be sure and follow one of the links I have provided, click on the add on my side bar, or enter the name "MelanieG" into the Referred By field when registering....read why in #5)


5.  Check out their amazing referral program and start earning some $$ to use towards your NEXT purchase at Zaycon foods.  Just by sharing it with those you love (that would be YOU).


Questions?
So how is it delivered?  


In a 40lb box.  FRESH!  Never Frozen!  100% natural with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients.  Awesome, yes?


Don't need or have room for 40lbs of chicken...that's okay...find a friend/family member (or two or three) who might want to split it with you.  


Fortunately for us, we have a deep freezer in the garage (one that I begged Roberto to let me buy so that I could start taking advantage of awesome food deals like this one when they came along).  Did I mention our boys are eating us out of house and home?


Wanna know what I do with it?


El Jefe Roberto and I have tried preparing it many different ways--then freezing it into portion sizes that our family will use.  Here are a few of our faves..
 
Cubing for casseroles, stripping for fajitas, marinating in whole breasts for grilling, laying it on cookie sheets in individual breast until frozen and then packaging in large freezer bags (kinda like they do in the store).


We've cooked entire crockpots full of plain chicken (adding a bit of chicken bullion for added flavor) in preparation for fast and easy dinners (casseroles, burritos, pulled chicken sandwiches, etc).  We've parboiled it (or attempted to parboil it--I stress the word "attempt") , and even seasoned and broiled (or George Foreman-ed) it in large portions for easy salad topping, sandwich making, or just some tasty snacking.


Truly...the possibilities are endless (especially if you know your way around the kitchen better than I do).


If anything....just take a look into it.  It never hurts to try it, at least once, and see what you think.  That's what I did (over a year ago) and now I'm hooked.  So convenient...so nice.  Love it.




 
signature

P.S.  About the referral program.  It's awesome!  And YES, I am a member.  But I can assure you...I'm not trying to "sell" anyone.  I wouldn't promote it if I didn't use it and love it myself.  How's that for a testimonial.  Find out more about the program and how you can join it here.



Just one easy click!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...